ABOUT MOORE CHIROPRACTIC OFFICE
Dr. Edward Moore founded Moore Chiropractic in 1951 in Nashua, NH. A year later he moved his practice to 23 Cross Street, Lawrence, MA. As his family and practice continued to grow, in 1966 he moved over to 42 Cross Street .
In the summer of 1979 Dr. Ed built a brand new home/office at 234 Merrimack Street, Methuen, MA. His daughter, Dr. MaryEllen joined the practice in 1982.
Moore Chiropractic office continues to serve the greater Methuen community (known as “the valley” with as much love and enthusiasm as the day the practice started. Dr. MaryEllen continues to make a huge contribution to the health and well-being of all the people in her community.
Over 66 years later the practice has grown to be one of the largest family centered chiropractic offices in the Merrimack Valley, serving people of all ages from newborns to seniors, as well as our beloved feline and canine friends.